Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
John Wooden

Have you ever had something unexpected happen to you and then as a result of that happening, something else happens?  Well yesterday I made a decision to go to the dentist because I had a tooth ache that was hurting and then improving, only to return days later.  My husband didn't think it was necessary to go to the dentist, because we don't have dental insurance, but I didn't agree because I was afraid it may have something to do with my cancer. It was a freeing attitude to made my decision based on what I felt was best for me.
I made the call to the dentist and there was a cancellation, so they could see me in a half an hour.  I thought the cancellation was a sign that I made the right choice.  On our way to the dentist, I told my husband to stop and get a coffee and newspaper so he had something to read in the waiting room. We stopped at a small store we have never been in.  My husband graped a paper and coffee, then at the register, asked for a three dollar scratch off.  This was unusual because he didn't usually buy scratch off.
In the waiting room, my husband gave me the scratch off ticket.  I began the task of getting out a coin and began scratching.  At first I didn't believe it but my husband confirmed that we had won a hundred dollars!
To think that we won't have won the money if I hadn't made the choice to go to the dentist.  Proving what I truly believe; Either your choices are good for you or it brings up what you need in order to create good for you.  I thinks it's all about good karma.
The dentist appointment was the right choice because I needed an antibiotic and the advice to contact my cancer doctor about my sensitive teeth which could have resulted from my the cancer I have in my bones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good karma have dinner with that hundred dollars