Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Self Awareness

"Sail beyond the horizon; fly higher then you ever thought possible; magnify your existence by helping others; be kind to people and animals of all shapes and sizes; be true to what you value most; shine your light on the world; and be the person you were born to be!" Blake Beathie

Self Awareness  and Growth was the topic of conversation that they talked about at a cancer seminar at my public library today.  The seminar was very informative with many tools and skills to help you become a more productive you.  The one thing I took from this seminar was, that any of these tasks to improve your existence, requires training to master every detail.
The speaker encouraged everyone in the audience to challenge themselves, to help others to alter the perception that everything was about them and their cancer.  This view was very inspiring for me because there are days when I spend alot of my time worrying about my health.  I feel by encouraging and helping others I can fulfill the duties that I was put on this earth for and be the person I was born to be!

No comments: