Thursday, March 19, 2015

Endurance

"It is easier to find men who are willing to volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."   Julius Caesar


One thing I have learned from suffering through cancer is that you can endure a lot of pain, if one has the believe the rewards are worth it.  Julius Caesar taught us that this has to be done only with patience.
I know a lot of families that have to endure pain and suffering, yet do not get the results they hope for.  My journey with cancer has been rewarding because I live with patience.  I have learned that those I love the most, usually have my back, but there are times when their needs come first.  It has nothing to do with me, it is where they are in their life.  They may not even understand the pain you are going through because they have their own pain.  I have learned to be patient and allow life to complete it's cycle.  I hope more people live and learn in this environment.
For anyone who understand this, I offer them hope that the volunteers become patient in their struggles and the struggles of others.

No comments: