Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WIN!

"I positive result is a score in the win column."

Today I got great news from my doctor.  My PET scan showed no new growth in my cancer.  I still have an active cancer in my right breast and cancer in several locations of my bones, but there has been no change in six months.  My doctor felt that it was a win that the cancer is not spreading.  I still have stage four cancer but it is stable.  He feels that the new treatment that includes my fasdex injection are doing it's job.  I may still have to go through additional radiation treatment but it is much better than the alternative.
I firmly agree that a positive mind set helps reduce stress and keep me in the path to survival.  For anyone dealing with cancer I offer you hope and strength that you can live with cancer at any stage.  My prayers and thoughts are with others in the fight of their life, that they find courage and strength in the success's of other cancer patients.

No comments: