Thursday, February 5, 2015

Improving Blog

"Think Big, Have Fun, Be Kind. Show Love!"  My new mantra for this blog

I spent all day yesterday in the doctors office having blood work and scans done, to allow my doctor to evaluate the current cancer treatment I am receiving.  Today, I will speak to the doctor about the results.  This is usually a mentally draining time for me.  I decided to bring my tablet along with me to use my waiting time productively. I am working on improving this blog to make it more viewer friendly. I plan on adding pictures and side bars to the site. I appreciate any comments or suggestions you have, so blog away with comments.  I am signing off for now so I can review other blogs to get new ideas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry you had a long day...hoping tomorrow will be better