Friday, April 24, 2015

Vacation

"Every person needs to take one day away....Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any of us....Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.  Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us." Maya Angelou

This past week I did not blog because I felt like I needed a vacation from the cares of the world.  During this week I did some self indulging in me, like getting a mani/pedi on my fingers and feet, a long over due hair cut, a wonderful birthday visit with my daughter and enjoying a mindless romance novel.  I apologize to anyone who checked my blog and saw no current blogs but it was time I needed and feel everyone deserves every now and then.  I urge anyone who hasn't taken a well deserved time out, to TAKE IT NOW!  It really revitalized me.

No comments: