Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rainbow

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. it's learning to dance in the rain."
Unknown

The last two days here in New England have been very deary,  filled with fog, rain and gloom.  My spirit has been low because I have not felt well but I also feel think the weather has not helped.  To my surprise this morning when I woke up I looked out into the horizon and saw a rainbow! Just the sight of it lifted my spirit.
This sight brought comfort to me, as I felt like a leaf falling off the tree making room for spring growth. I realized that only by facing the gloom of the day and seeing the rainbow I began to feel the passion for being alive.
There are days when I don't want to think about pain and cancer, rather I would like to see the rainbow and the hope it brings for rebirth.

No comments: