Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter

"In your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade."
Irving Berlin, "Easter Parade"

Easter is my favorite holiday, one reason is because I was born on Easter Sunday and always thought it was a honor.  Easter is the oldest festival on the Christian calendar and what many associate with the beginning of spring.  For me the other greatest gift of Easter is hope.
In my opinion hope is an essential element for dealing with cancer.  Hope and healthy life choices in my opinion yields benefits in every area of my life.  I have made a decision not to face my problems from fear and just as Jesus showed millions when he sacrificed himself on the crucifix, life can reveal hope.  This is not meant to be a religious blog about Jesus, but a blog about the hope that I feel results when your mind and spirit is aligned in the same light.
What every you religious or atheist belief you may have, I wish you hope and peace in a world that has a lot of hate and fear.  Happy Spring!

No comments: