Friday, January 23, 2015

Good Morning!  I would like to introduce you to my new blog and welcome you to a journey that I am personally involved in.  That journey began three years ago when I was diagnosed with stage four  breast cancer.  Although this is a very frightening subject, I hope to encourage others with cancer , to explore the possibilities of enjoying a better life.  Each day I hope to bring fun and beauty to those who are suffering with the disease.  I also hope to give strength to those who are emotionally involved with another love ones journey through cancer illness.  Please feel free to express in this blog any thoughts, feelings or questions you may have.  My hope is that we can all work to give this disease a prettier face!  Again, welcome and hope you enjoy the journey through this blog.

No comments: